Cookie Tin Ornaments Class - Nov. 19th Deposit
You'll learn a simple technique to create 3 cookie tin holiday ornaments. You'll cut up and accent your ornaments. A great way to get unique colorful holiday decorations.
Cost: $25 --- ($10 deposit and $15 paid at the door)
When: Saturday, Nov. 19th from 10am- 12pm
Where: Mt. Shavano Manor meeting room (525 W. 16th St. Salida, Co)
- All Materials & supplies are included
- All levels welcome
- Children 12-18 welcome if accompanied by Parent
- Wear closed toe shoes - No sandals
Required Tools (please bring these or you may purchase them at check in)
- Safety Goggles
- Work Gloves (leather palms are best)
- Metal Shears
- Large flat file
- Ruler & thin Sharpie marker
- Steel Bench Block with rubber base
- Plastic or Rawhide Mallet
- Small hammer
Payment - Class fees are due at check in. All forms of payment will be accepted but cash or check is preferred.
Cancellation policy: Deposits are non-refundable except if the class is cancelled in which case you will receive a full refund. If you will not be able to attend, please inform me before the class date.
Liability Release: Due to the physical nature of my classes, you will be required to sign a liability release at check in.