Once upon a time these bracelets were just forgotten knitting needles sitting in the drawer of a little ole lady. They had no purpose and no life. After my smashin, they are reborn into hip, colorful vintage chic bangle bracelets and ready for a night on the town. Take them out and have a little fun. Does someone you know Love to Knit? These make great gifts for knitters or fiber artists. They'll LOVE em!!!
These Make Great Gifts for Knitters and conversation pieces at knitting circles.- They are fun and funky, retro-vintage chic, and sure to make the giftee smile. My smashed vintage metal knitting needle bracelets are made from vintage aluminum knitting needles. These are all handmade, textured and shaped into spirals that winds around the wrist.
- WIDTHS: Average widths are 1/2". Thin widths of 1/4" are listed in the menu & are not suitable for XLarge sizes.
- TEXTURE - Round Dimples
- COLORS - are original and will vary depending upon brand, age and batch. (Whitewashed indicates the color has white striation bands in the color)
- FINISHES are matte, satin, shiny. If a matte finish is available. it is noted in the menu description.
SIZE: Default size is MEDIUM.
I will resize your bangle before shipping upon request. Please write your desired size in the notes section when you check out.
- XSmall - 2.25" diameter (7" circumference)
- Small - 2.50" diameter (7.5" circumference)
- Medium- 2.75" diameter (8" circumference)
- Large- 3" diameter or 9" (circumference)
- XLarge - 3.25" diameter or 9.5" (circumference)
Find YOUR SIZE?? Measure the diameter or circumference of a bangle that fits over your hand but does not fall off.
COPYRIGHT: Design is copyrighted. Buyer is not purchasing rights to the image. Publishing and reproduction rights are reserved solely by artist. This image is not to be re-distributed or copied in any way