Knitting Needle Earrings - Oct 29th - Deposit
You will create two pairs of "pillow" smashed knitting needle earrings using Christine's original smashing technique. These lightweight colorful earrings make great gifts for knitters.
Cost: $25 --- ($10 deposit and $15 paid at the door)
When: Saturday Oct 29th from 1 - 3 pm.
Where: Mt. Shavano Manor meeting room (525 W. 16th St. Salida, Co)
- All Materials & supplies are included
- All levels welcome
- Children 12-18 welcome if accompanied by Parent
- Wear closed toe shoes - No sandals
Required Tools (please bring these or you may purchase them at check in)
- Safety Goggles
- Steel Bench Block with rubber base
- Small ball peen hammer
- Flat jewelry file and a round or half round one
- 2 pairs of jewelry pliers (chain or needle nose) (flat or curved nose)
- Metal hole punch
- Ear protection
Payment - Class fees are due at check in. All forms of payment will be accepted but cash or check is preferred.
Cancellation policy: Deposits are non-refundable. If you need to cancel please inform me in advance.
Liability Release: Due to the physical nature of my classes, you will be required to sign a liability release at check in.
Copyright: This design is copyrighted and the technique is proprietary. You may make these for yourself or for personal gifts but you may not sell this design nor communicate or distribute the specifics of the technique.