Coppery Silver Smashed Knitting Needle Bracelet
Who would think this beautiful bracelet was made from obsolete aluminum knitting needles? But they are. I smash, texture and shape them into colorful bangles. I also add stacks of smashed buttons on the ends to make them extra special.
About this Smashed Knitting Needle Bracelet
A wide bangle style in that spirals around your wrist. It contains the original needle tip on one end and a lovely stack of smashed buttons on the other end, all riveted together. Silver w/ coppertone button accents.
- Color/Finish: Shiny silver w/ light lace texture
- Width: 3/4"
- Button Stack Size: 1.5"
- Size: Will be sized to your choice before shipping**
FIND YOUR SIZE
- These Bangles slip on over your hand.
- Measure your hand at it's widest point which is around the knuckles
- Using a cloth tape measure, wrap it around and pull it snug.
NOTE: If you are in between sizes, choose the smaller size as they are slightly springy and will flex a bit when you slide them over your hand.
**If a size is not listed it is because the width or length of the knitting needle has limited the size choices.