Smashed Button Bracelet Class - Oct 28th - Deposit
“Buttons are the fossils of the sartorial world, enduring long past the garments they were designed to hold together.” — Martha Stewart
Come create a smashed button charm bracelet and earrings. You'll smash, texture, and punch vintage metal buttons, then arrange them in a design of your choosing. Each participant's bracelet will be unique.
Cost: $55 $20 deposit and $35 paid at the door
When: Saturday, Oct. 29th from 1- 4pm
Where: Mt. Shavano Manor meeting room (525 W. 16th St. Salida, Co
- All Materials & supplies are included
- A previous smashed button class is recommended but not required
- Children 12-18 welcome if accompanied by Parent
- Wear closed toe shoes - No sandals
Required Tools (please bring these or you may purchase them at check in)
- Safety Goggles
- Steel Bench Block with rubber base
- Large hammer
- Small ball peen hammer
- Large flat file and small jewelry file
- 2 pairs of jewelry pliers (chain nose, bent chain nose or flat nose)
- Metal hole punch
- Ear protection
Payment - Class fees are due at check in. All forms of payment will be accepted but cash or check is preferred.
Cancellation policy: Deposits are non-refundable except if the class is cancelled in which case you will receive a full refund. If you will not be able to attend, please inform me before the class date.
Liability Release: Due to the physical nature of my classes, you will be required to sign a liability release at check in.
Copyright: This design is copyrighted. You may make these for yourself or to gift but you may not sell this design nor communicate or distribute the specifics of the technique.